Church is Family
Going to Church is not just an activity for a Sunday morning. What you discover on your journey with God is that your become part of a very special family.
That means we do lots of things together!
- Celebrations and parties
- Special services
- Fundraising for charities
- Supporting our local schools through Open the Book assemblies
- Collecting for the local Food Bank
- Lots of tea and cake (and the odd glass of Prosecco at our celebrations too!)
- Life Groups (where we meet in each others homes for fellowship and reflection on our Christian life.)
- Bible Study
- Advent and Lent courses
These are just some examples of the sorts of activities you could become part of.
We welcome anyone to join us for our services or for any of the other activities that go on. These will be advertised in our Family Newsletter, Facebook and on our noticeboards.
Our worship is varied, embracing the way Christians have worshiped for centuries, as well as exploring more modern ways to express ourselves. But at the heart of being Church is being together and trusting in God, who is love, following Christ.